- Aspen Heights
299 Stockbridge Rd
Aspen Heights strives to provide the best experience in student living across the country. We want to hire and develop the best talent to help deliver a truly above & beyond customer experience and we'll stop at nothing in our quest to lead the industry.
The General Manager (GM) is the CEO of the property. The GM is responsible for creating the best end-to-end living experience in the industry through \"World Class Customer Service\".
* Team Management - Responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, motivating and management of on-site team.
* Marketing - Collaborate with marketing to develop and oversee the marketing plan for the property.
* Finance - Responsibilities include, but not limited to, budget, operating expenses and payroll.
* Relationship Management - Develop professional, service-based relationships with our clients, residents and vendors.
Key Characteristics for a successful General Manager:
* Collaborative - Ability to work closely with team members to achieve common goals.
* Coaching and Mentoring - Ability to effectively coach and mentor teams.
* Resilient- Able to be flexible and bend with changing circumstances.
* Self Starter - Ability to execute and deliver results with minimal supervision.
* Connection - Committed to collaboration, play, healthy relationships.
* Creativity - Committed to continuous learning, imagination, curiosity.
* Performance - Committed to excellence, accountability, and responsibility.
* Leadership - Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and kindness.
* Bachelor Degree preferred.
* 3+ years of management experience.
* Proficient in Tableau and Entrata preferred
* Experience in reporting financials and managing professional budgets.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and technical software.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...