Triboro Center is seeking an RN Team Member for our skilled nursing facility.
* Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
* Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
* Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
* Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
* Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
* Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Previous LTC experience required.
* Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
* Should work well in a team environment.
* Current New York State RN License.
* Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
* Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Should be friendly and a team worker.
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence.