- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
453 E 167th St
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Triboro Center is seeking a RN Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility. Previous LTC experience is a must.
* Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
* Completes resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families
* Provides information to residents and health care team
* Maintains safe and clean working environment
* Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
* Maintains documentation of resident care services
* Maintains nursing supplies inventory
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
* Must hold valid NYS RN License
* LTC experience requred
* Basic computer skills
* Excellent communication skills
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, ccu, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.