- Work as the liaison between the customer and service technicians working in the garage. They work with customers to determine problems with a vehicle and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions.
- As the first point of contact for service customers, show outstanding customer service.
- Use active listening to engage and understand the customer's vehicle issues and concerns.
- Create repair orders and communicate vehicle needs clearly to technicians.
- Communicate vehicle diagnoses and maintenance needs to customer. Advise and sell needed work.
- Follow up on vehicles throughout the repair process, keeping customer updated.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and technicians in a professional manner at all times.
- Return calls of customers who are interested in setting up new appointments.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain vehicle information.
- Writing up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Process and document all repair orders properly and accurately 100% of the time to adhere to factory and company requirements.
- Dealership Service Advisor Experience Preferred but not required
- Superior customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be energetic and career minded
- Strong automotive knowledge and experience required.
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and possess a valid driver license.
We offer competitive wages; paid training; Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability paid by dealership; Dental, Vision, and Paid Vacation