Sales Representative / Automotive Sales
Join Nevada's #1 Domestic Dealer
Whether you are an entry level or seasoned sales representative, this is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career in automotive sales.We are looking for LESS than 5 years of sales experience. We want to train the right candidate. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time Sales Representative with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products.
Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today!
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Chrysler vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
Prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales. Entry level candidates without automotive sales or other sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- Looking for LESS than 5 years of sales experience. We want to train the right candidate.
- Steady work history is required
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a people person\")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to close\"
- Professional Appearance
- Must have experience providing quality customer service
- Computer literacy
Our Commitment to You:
- #1 Domestic Dealer in Nevada
- Fast paced environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Vacation (after 1 year of employment)
- Benefits package available, including 401k
- Award winning team
- Great earning potential
- We almost ONLY promote from within