- Princeton Review
Education - Excluding Post Secondary
299 Stockbridge Rd
COSS - Amherst-AMHERSTMA
Got Top Test Scores? Help others go where you have gone by becoming a Princeton Review tutor or teacher. Maybe you haven't been a teacher in the traditional sense, but you're already a teacher at heart through community leadership, academic excellence, student government, and the many other ways you make a positive impact on those around you. Maybe you have tutored classmates. Whatever your story, if you're ready to help students improve their test scores, bring your skills to a company with swag and street cred and join our team! The Princeton Review is the nation's leader in test preparation. We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to make this a reality through the power of teaching and tutoring. If we can figure out how to beat the SAT, we can bring out the tutor in you! Teach for the love of teaching with The Princeton Review! Tutor online or in person.
Our SAT teachers and tutors pride themselves on giving our students the best experience, whether in-person or online.
They do this by:
* Providing instruction that is fun and engaging through The Princeton Review's curriculum.
* Being great communicators in their interactions with students, parents, and Princeton Review staff. It really does take a village to raise a kid's SAT score!
* Delivering the goods: helping students consistently improve their scores, and providing counsel and support each step of the way.
* Modeling professionalism and respectfulness in every interaction.
* Creating a positive and safe environment to promote learning.
Associated topics: after school, gmat, guitar, lsat, music, painting, salsa, shooting, sierra club, voice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...