Raymour & Flanigan Furniture is seeking a Systems Administrator professional responsible for the design, deployment and daily administration of systems architecture.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate and perform system maintenance, software installations and upgrades, patch management and documentation.
- Work with systems team to regularly update and adjust our technology strategic plan to assure we meet and are aligned with our business objectives.
- Conduct hardware and software research and evaluations to determine if they will deliver their value and meet our needs.
- Work with systems team to automate regular management tasks and streamline processes.
- Support our user's needs, including troubleshooting, account maintenance and training.
- Maintain and monitor systems in our 24 x 7 environment to assure they are operating at optimal efficiency.
- Establish system specifications by conferring with users, analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Secure systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, evaluation and maintaining documentation.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Always act and communicate with our internal customers professionally and with an empathetic customer centric attitude.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Specific technologies include:
- VMware and Citrix virtualization
- MS Exchange 2013 administration,
- Windows 2008, 2102 and 2016 Servers
- MS Active Directory
- Virtual Desktop management
- IIS 7.x deployment and integration
- Integrate Business related Software
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 , and 10
- Knowledge of SCCM & SCOM
- Knowledge of Group Policies
- Working knowledge of networking
- Install, configure and maintain virtualization clients
- Email support systems such as Spam filtering, archiving/retention, and Smartphone email access
- Performance and utilization monitoring technologies such as SNMP and WMI
- Microsoft SQL knowledge and experience a plus
- LinuxUnix knowledge and experience a plus
- PowerShellscripting a plus
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Associated topics: equipment, http, ip, network administrator, router, scom, server, system center configuration manager, tcp, tcp ip