One of TEKsystems clients is looking for qualified candidates to support their IT department. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a local growing company.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provides requests to the help desk and provides remote support and on site support for staff
- Performs adding and changing of software configurations
- Handles support for workstations, tablets, laptops, and phones.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs and peripherals such as printers
- Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
- Removing equipment and performing data migration to new machines
- All teammates are expected to demonstrate job flexibility and perform other duties as assigned in order to deliver on our promise to keep the client's needs our first priority.
Knowledge, Skills, and Accomplishments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware, software, and network connections
- Experience working with PC hardware and software
- Apple experience would be beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities with confidence
- Associate's degree or completion of technical school coursework
- A+ certification and/or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Associated topics: assist, deskside, front desk, information technology support, network, pc, support analyst, support specialist, technician ii, technician iii