- York Hospital (Maine)
- $116,330.00 -47,410.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
261 Chases Pond Rd
- At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient care experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- Patient Intake
- Collecting patient vitals.
- Capturing patient information.
- Giving immunization injections.
- Assisting providers with medical procedures.
- Office duties as needed.
- Minimum (1) years of Medical Assisting experience. Prefer Medical Assisting Certified.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Have great attention to detail, and able to multitask.
Associated topics: emergency medical technician, emt b, emt basic, medic, service technician, technician, technician i, technician ii, technician iv, technician emergency
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...